jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

My PLE

My PLE (Personal Learning Environment):
My English skills are practically based on having watched hundreds of hours (not consecutively, of course) of English spoken videos. Generally gameplay videos, because I love videogames, but I wasn't able to play them for some time, so I decided to watch other people play!
Later on I started reading some books in English, so it isn't very difficult anymore for me.

My Personal Learning Network (PLN) would be something like this, nowadays:
I also have been translating on Twitter Translation Center for a while, reaching to belong to the 13% of the best translators! Although I've leaved it apart and surely my ranking has dropped a bit.
I've contributed in some official and fan forums in English, for quite a long time.
But I'm most proud of having entered a non-official (but pretty known, being among the fastest and with less faults) groups of translators of a certain game. It was tough because we had to code the translation and none of us had much experience in the game's language (Java).

And what is your PLE like?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario